Should have passed in HSC (+2) with any group (or) its equivalent course
Should have passed in any degree (or) its equivalent degree
Admission Procedure for UG / PG / Diploma Courses
- Application forms can be obtained on payment of Rs.400/- for UG, Rs.500/- for PG & Rs.200/- for Diploma courses.
- The serial number on the Application form should be quoted for further reference. The Registration Slips/Cards must be kept safely
- A self-addressed post cover with Rs.5/- stamp should be enclosed along with application.
- Registration of an application does not guarantee admission.
- Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
- Interview cards are sent by post at the risk of applicants. Receipt of an interview card does not guarantee admission.
- Admission is subject to confirmation after personal interview and candidates who fail to appear on the date of the interview will forfeit their admission. Interview will be conducted only for card holders.
- While appearing for the interview the candidate should bring the following original certificates.
- The selection intimation card
- Mark sheets / Grades / Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the last Institution
- Community Certificate
- Migration Certificate (BC / MBC / SC / ST)
- Candidates who have passed examinations other than Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Board, Central Board and All India Board should obtain necessary Eligibility Certificate.
- Admission is subject to verification of Mark Certificate by the director of Government Examinations and if the mark certificate is found to be bogus, admission is liable for cancellation, besides criminal action being taken.
- Candidates are directed to take sufficient number of the attested copies of all certificates before joining the college. On no account the certificates will be given back after submission to the office.
- Candidates finally selected in the interview will be admitted on payment of the prescribed fees after which their names will be entered in the rolls of the college. Fees once paid will not be refunded at any cost.
Entrance Test for the PG Students
An entrance test for the PG students will be conducted followed by Group discussion and personal interview. Successful candidates shall pay Registration fee of Rs.10,000/- in order to reserve the admission. The same will be adjusted in the first term fee at the time of admission. Students should produce all the original certificates for verification at the time of interview.